Through the Learning Impact Fund, we aim to identify, fund and evaluate programs that will raise the academic achievement of children in Australia, especially those from economically disadvantaged backgrounds, and support the growth of programs which have been shown to work best at raising achievement.
As a non-profit, Evidence for Learning relies on the generous philanthropic support of individual funders and corporations. Philanthropic support is required so that we can most effectively invest in programs of promise.
Why support us?
The Learning Impact Fund is a significant innovation in Australian education for philanthropic funding. It fills a gap in the lifecycle of educational innovations, showing promise in two ways:
- It gives those innovations access to funding to grow beyond their initial scale; and
- It supports a rigorous, independent evaluation to demonstrate their impact.
Through the Learning Impact Fund, Evidence for Learning is:
- Filling a gap in the innovation-scale lifecycle
- Undertaking rigorous impact measurement
- Providing a platform to mobilise results into scale and further funding
- Providing a platform to transform results into an accessible evidence base and implementation support.
The Fund also promises transparency of evaluation results, so that every school and system leader can know the impact and cost of the innovation, along with what it takes to make it work.
As the Learning Impact Fund sits within Evidence for Learning, the educational innovations funded will have ready access to networks of schools keen to act on the best evidence.
The evaluation results will be immediately added into the Teaching & Learning Toolkit to further build the accessible evidence base.
How to get involved
We would love to speak with you about how Evidence for Learning could support your philanthropic journey.
As an incubated enterprise of Social Ventures Australia (SVA), we have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status and therefore donations to SVA are tax deductible.
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your are considering making a contribution to Evidence for Learning.